Go Soft or Bold with Sugar Eye Makeup
Beautiful eyes are one of the best ways to attract attention when you walk in to a room. If they are well-defined and complemented by a pop of color you are sure to get noticed. However, this is only possible if eye make-up is done correctly with the right tools and the right technique. By tools we mean nothing fancy but a good quality eye liner, kajal and eye shadow palette.
Sugar has introduced its range of amazing eye make-up that includes the Sugar Eye Told You So! Smudgeproof Eyeliner and the Sugar Twist and Shout Fade proof Kajal. Both these products are long-lasting and highly pigmented giving you an intense black finish. The Smudgeproof liquid liner defines your eyes like no other! It comes in an easy to apply pen format so you can create some of the most intricate liner styles in a just matter of minutes. The silky matte finish does not smudge, budge or peel off for 24 hours straight.
TheTwist and Shout Fade proof Kajal is a wonder product with the benefits of an eye liner and a kajal. For starters, its creamy consistency and preservatives-free formula makes it suitable to use on the waterline as well as on the lash line like an eye liner. This multi-use product gives a velvet matte finish that does not fade or smear for more than 10 hours. Interesting isn’t it?
You can conveniently create an everyday neutral look and also glamorous smokey eyes using the two products and some eye shadow.
Everyday Neutral Look
If you like being au naturel with a hint of eye definition, this everyday neutral look is the perfect choice for you
- Apply primer to provide a good base for the eye shadow
- Use a skin-toned eye shadow all over the lid but not above the crease
- Apply a medium brown shade on the outer corners of the eye lids while dragging some in to the crease. Blend it with the lighter shadow color
- Apply the dark brown shade on the crease using a wiper and circular motions. Blend well
- Rim your eyes along the natural shape with the Sugar Eye Told You So! Smudgeproof Eyeliner for the lashes and the Sugar Twist and Shout Fade proof Kajal for the waterline
- Finish the look with a tinge of coral or pink blush and some gloss on the lips
Glamorous Smokey Eyes
A favorite among the celebs and their make-up artists, this statement look is the right choice for occasions when you don’t mind the extra attention.
- Prime your eyes before you go ahead with the eye shadow
- You will need three eye shadow shades of a similar hue. Apply the lightest shade all over the lid concentrating on the inner corners of the eyes
- Use the medium shade half-way towards the outer corners. The darkest shade, either black, brown or navy blue must be applied in a wiper and circular motion on the crease and slightly surpassing the outer corners of the eyes
- Blend the eye shadows to avoid harsh lines
- Now line your lashes with the Sugar Eye Told You So! Smudgeproof Eye Liner along the natural shape of the eyes only extending slightly beyond the outer corners
- Use the Sugar Twist and Shout Fade proof Kajal on the waterline
- Since you’ve created dramatic eyes, you need to balance it out by keeping the rest of your makeup simple
- Finish the look with a light blush on the apples of your cheeks and the Sugar Matte As Hell Lip Crayon in Holly Golightly which is a gorgeous peachy shade
- Store your liner and kajal in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight to increase its shelf life
- Do not share make-up that comes in direct contact with your skin
- Avoid using products that have crossed their expiry dates.