Unleash your inner artist and create a makeup masterpiece every day with the SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Palettes. With a range of 17 high-performing mattes and extra-creamy metallics, these super-pigmented shades are infinitely smooth and incredibly easy to blend. Snap up these jaw-dropping hues in 2 breath-taking ten-shade palettes that come with a dual-ended applicator - it has a round blending brush at one end and a doe-tip sponge at the other. But wait, did we bring up its uber-chic packaging yet? This gorgeous tray of colours is built to dethrone the current pride of your vanity display. Talk about eye candy!
All you need for an evening/night makeup look, these ten shades are a mix of bold, bright and dramatic colours. This palette works equally well when you want to add a pop of colour or nail the smokey eye look.
- Top Row (L to R): subtle mauve, medium brown, bright blue, taupe grey and blackened purple
- Bottom Row (L to R): bronze gold, bright gold, metallic purple, metallic rose gold and metallic smokey teal
How To Apply
- Start by taking a colour that is a shade or two darker than your skin tone and run it back and forth onto your crease as a transition shade
- Start blending at the point where you want the deepest colour, like the outer corner and aim toward the place where you want the lightest colour. By doing this, a gradient will be created by the colour choice alone
- Next go for the shimmer shade on the lid to get that pop. Use the doe-tip sponge applicator or a damp flat brush or your finger for that additional depth
- Use a darker shade on the crease to define the eye shape. Start applying from the outer corner of the eye, making a ‘V’, and blend it halfway through the eyelid with the round eyeshadow blending brush
Easy Shade Guide:
- The lightest colour usually works well as a brow bone highlighter.
- The second lightest colour usually looks good on the lid and creates a base to apply the shade of your choice, matte or shimmer
- The second darkest colour usually works best on the crease
- The darkest colour usually works best in the outer corner
Benefits: Each of the 17 shades in the SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Palette range is richly pigmented, blendable without loss of pay-off and lasts for hours without creasing or smudging. This product is dermatologically tested & approved and 100% safe for your skin.
Additional Details: The SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Palettes come in two versatile options viz., Vogue and Firework. Also available in 18 captivating quad options. This product is free from parabens, D5, oil, mineral oil and nano-ingredients.
Size: 12.5 gms