Try this fabulous combo that includes SUGAR Contour De Force Mini Blush and the fan-favourite Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick. Whether you’re looking to add a flush of colour to your cheeks or pucker your pout with a fierce shade, do it all, even when on the go with this amazing blush and lipstick combo.
Set includes (Pick your favorites in the dropdown menu):
- SUGAR Contour De Force Mini Blush x 1 (4gms)
- SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick x 1 (4.5ml)
Why you'll love this set:
- The Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick gives you a burst of pigment with just a single swipe
- Its super matte, transfer-proof formula ensures a long-lasting wear that won’t budge all day
- It is also enriched with vitamin E for nourishment and a comfortable wear
- This makeup combo also includes an incredibly smooth and pigmented SUGAR Contour De Force Mini Blush that blends like a dream
- Just a little amount of this lightweight, velvet formula glides on smoothly to give a natural glow
Q. Does the blush have a matte formula?
A. Yes. All of the blushes in our Contour De Force range are matte and offer a natural finish. They blend beautifully without looking chalky and offer an intense color payoff.
Q. Can the blush be used as an eyeshadow?
A. Why not! You can use these powder blushes as eyeshadows too. It can be used individually for a pop of color as well as transition shades to blend out the edges of your eyeshadow.
Q. Will the lipstick smudge when worn under a face mask?
A. Absolutely not! It’s completely transfer-proof and stays on for hours, making it ideal for all-day wear.
- SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick: For precise application, apply the original SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick to your bottom lip first and then tend to your upper lip. Since the formula is highly pigmented, we suggest applying the color to the bottom lip first, pressing your lips together and then filling in your Cupid’s bow. Purse your lips together to enhance shine.
- Contour De Force Mini Blush: Pick a little on a fluffy brush and start from the apples of your cheeks. Blend back and upwards towards your hairline.