Looking to flaunt the boldest lips and fluffiest eyebrows? We’ve got you covered! Get the SUGAR fierce brows & lips kit that comes with our SUGAR Arch Arrival Brow Definer and bestselling SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick. A classic makeup kit, choose this beauty combo when you need a quick solution to acing stunning looks on-the-go.
Set includes (Pick your shade variants from the dropdown menu):
- SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick x 1 (4.5ml)
- SUGAR Arch Arrival Brow Definer x 1 (0.35gms)
Why you'll love this set:
- The Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick gives you a burst of pigment with just a single swipe
- Its super matte, transfer-proof formula ensures a long-lasting wear and doesn’t budge till you say so
- This kit also comes with a Arch Arrival Brow Definer that boasts of a sweat/humidity and water resistant formula
- It is designed with a premium spoolie, attached on the other end, to brush hair for a natural look and quick on-the-go touch ups
Q. Can I choose my shade of choice for both these products?
A. Yes, you can choose the lipstick and eyebrow definer shade of choice from the given options in the dropdown!
Q. Do I need to sharpen the brow definer?
A. This is a retractable, easy-to-use brow definer and does not need a sharpener.
Q. Is this same as the Arch Arrival 3-in-1 Brow Shaper?
A. No, the SUGAR Arch Arrival Brow Definer has a triangular tip as compared to the Arch Arrival 3-in-1 Brow Shaper that has a slim, pointy tip.
- SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick: For precise application, apply the original SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick to your bottom lip first and then tend to your upper lip. Since the formula is highly pigmented, we suggest applying the color to the bottom lip first, pressing your lips together and then filling in your Cupid’s bow. Purse your lips together to enhance shine.
- SUGAR Arch Arrival Brow Definer: Twist the pencil to reveal just a small amount of product and apply color with light pressure. Use the flat side of the pencil to shape the beginning of the brow and the pointed tip to define the edges of the brow. Trace the pencil along the bottom edge of brows and then blend color upwards. Trace the pencil along the top edge of brows and then blend down. For a bold, super-defined look, use the pointed tip to define the length of the brow. Finish your look by combing brow hairs into place using the attached brush.