Unleash your inner artist and create a makeup masterpiece every day with the SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quads. With...
Unleash your inner artist and create a makeup masterpiece every day with the SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quads. With a range of 17 high-performing mattes and extra-creamy metallics, these super-pigmented shades are infinitely smooth and incredibly easy to blend. Snap up these jaw-dropping hues in 18 captivating quads that come with a dual-ended sponge applicator. But wait, did we bring up its uber-chic packaging yet? This gorgeous tray of colours is built to dethrone the current pride of your vanity display. Talk about eye candy!
- Craft the perfect daytime natural look with Stronger that lives up to its name with a mixture of medium brown, champagne gold, metallic chocolate and bronze gold
- You cannot go wrong when you Believe – thanks to its cocktail of beige mauve, deep plum, metallic chocolate and metallic rose gold, getting a subtle smoked look is now a breeze.
Escapade is a set of four completely matte shades – beige mauve, deep plum, blackened purple and light coral – that is perfect to create a warm, smoked look.
- With champagne gold, bronze gold, metallic rose gold and copper, Chandelier will light up your trousseau and is unbeatable for the subtle metallic look that's just perfect for those nights out.
- If you're a fan of the earthy glam look, Irreplaceable with its champagne gold, bronze gold, medium brown and copper shades will give you all the feels.
- With its shades of grey, bright blue, metallic purple and blackened purple, it's easy to build up a dramatic blue smokey look using Disturbia.
- Nail it at work with Applause - its roster of beige mauve, deep plum, metallic rose gold and medium brown works hard to help you achieve that classic neutral look.
- Go from day to night with Respect that features the shades cream, light coral, copper and bright coral to effortlessly blend into a burnt orange look.
- Get Diamonds for its punchy shades of bright blue, metallic smokey teal and metallic purple that's balanced by grey to make your eyes pop with an inimitable midnight blue look.
- Dip your tips in Waterfalls and make the most of its grey, bright blue, metallic smokey teal and blackened purple hues for a bold midnight look.
Promiscuous promises a showstopping smoked plum look with its heady mix of subtle mauve, deep plum, blackened purple and grey.
- Yes, it’s Complicated! An eye-popping selection of light coral, copper, blackened purple and metallic purple to take you from dusk to dawn in a sunset smokey look.
- Pose for Paparazzi with a head-turning heavy metal look that’s made of champagne gold, bright gold, metallic smokey teal and stunning copper.
Skyfall is the fix for the makeup junkie in you who takes a bit of everything - from cream and subtle mauve to metallic purple and bright blue - to handcraft a stunning blue peacock look.
- A dream collection of cream, subtle mauve, metallic smokey teal and light coral, Bootylicious is for any goddess looking for a fresh take on the subtle smokey look.
Roar out loud to achieve a subtle bling look that is suitable for any occasion from daily daytime fresh to prime time evening glamour.
Goldeneye is a pretty combination of cream, subtle mauve, metallic chocolate and bright gold shades for a soft, romantic look.
- If you’re looking to flaunt a neutral pop look, it’s time to get Scandalous with this killer assortment of cream, subtle mauve, metallic purple and bright gold.
How To Apply
- Start by taking a colour that is a shade or two darker than your skin tone and run it back and forth onto your crease as a transition shade
- Start blending at the point where you want the deepest colour, like the outer corner and aim toward the place where you want the lightest colour. By doing this, a gradient will be created by the colour choice alone
- Next go for the shimmer shade on the lid to get that pop. Use the doe-tip sponge applicator or a damp flat brush or your finger for that additional depth
- Use a darker shade on the crease to define the eye shape. Start applying from the outer corner of the eye, making a ‘V’, and blend it halfway through the eyelid with the round eyeshadow blending brush
Easy Shade Guide:
- The lightest colourusually works well as a brow bone highlighter.
- The second lightest colourusually looks good on the lid and creates a base to apply the shade of your choice, matte or shimmer
- The second darkest colour usually works best on the crease
- The darkest colour usually works best in the outer corner
Benefits: Each of the 17 shades in the SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quad range is richly pigmented, blendable without loss of pay-off and lasts for hours without creasing or smudging. This product is dermatologically tested & approved and 100% safe for your skin.
Additional Details: The SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quads come in 18 captivating quad options viz. Stronger, Believe, Escapade, Chandelier, Irreplaceable, Disturbia, Applause, Respect, Diamonds, Waterfalls, Promiscuous, Complicated, Paparazzi, Skyfall, Bootylicious, Roar, Goldeneye and Scandalous. Also available in two versatile palette options - Vogue and Firework. This product is free from parabens, D5, oil, mineral oil and nano-ingredients.List Of Ingredients: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Diisostearyl Malate, Hexyl Laurate, Zinc Stearate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ferric, Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake.
- Enjoy free shipping over $10*!