Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we'll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
Looking to elevate your makeup game? Try the NEW SUGAR makeup duo that includes bestselling SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick and the incredible SUGAR Arch Arrival Brow Definer. From natural, sculpted brows to flaunting the perfect pout, ace it all with finesse using this amazing makeup combo.
Set includes (Pick your shade variants from the dropdown menu):
- SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick x 1 (2.8gms)
- SUGAR Arch Arrival Brow Definer x 1 (0.35gms)
Why you'll love this set:
- Choose the Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick for a long-lasting matte finish
- Its highly pigmented formula gives maximum coverage in one swipe and intense color payoff
- Glides over your lips smoothly owing to its silky smooth matte finish
- The Arch Arrival Brow Definer delivers definition and makes shaping or shading brows effortless
- Its sweat, humidity and water-resistant formula helps brows stay put throughout the day
- Comes with a premium spoolie attached on the one end to brush brow hair for a natural look
Q. Is this makeup combo customizable?
A. Absolutely! The best part about this value set is that you can pick lipstick shade of your choice and one brow definer in the shade you prefer.
Q. Do I need to sharpen the brow definer?
A. This is a retractable, easy-to-use brow pencil definer and does not need a sharpener.
Q. Is the matte lip crayon drying on lips?
A. Extremely creamy and pigmented in texture, Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick does not leave your lips dry. For smooth, flawless application of lipstick, exfoliate your lips using a mild lip sugar scrub to prep them up and apply a hydrating lip balm to seal in moisture. Follow it up with any lipstick of your choice!
- SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick: Exfoliate your lips and apply SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick just the way you would apply any other lipstick. Blot and reapply. Sharpen your best matte lipstick when it starts to dull for best effect.
- SUGAR Arch Arrival Brow Definer: Twist the pencil to reveal just a small amount of product and apply color with light pressure. Use the flat side of the pencil to shape the beginning of the brow and the pointed tip to define the edges of the brow. Trace the pencil along the bottom edge of brows and then blend color upwards. Trace the pencil along the top edge of brows and then blend down. For a bold, super-defined look, use the pointed tip to define the length of the brow. Finish your look by combing brow hairs into place using the attached brush.