Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we'll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
For the times you crave an envy-inducing glow and flush of color on your cheeks, turn to this SUGAR Glow On Makeup combo. It's packed with our SUGAR Contour De Force Mini Highlighter and SUGAR Contour De Force Mini Blush that is the key to luminous, perky skin!
Set includes (Pick your favorites from the dropdown menu):
- SUGAR Contour De Force Mini Highlighter x 1 (4gms)
- SUGAR Contour De Force Mini Blush x 1 (4gms)
Why you'll love this set:
- This SUGAR makeup duo comes with 2 fabulous mini products from our bestselling Contour De Force range
- Incredibly smooth and pigmented blush that blends like a dream and gives a natural finish
- The striking highlighter with an incredible silky, smooth formula adds the perfect amount of glow to your skin
- The mini blush and highlighter are dermatologically tested & approved and 100% safe for your skin
Q. Can I use the highlighter on its own, without makeup?
A. Yes, this highlighter looks beautiful with or without makeup. If you want to wear it without makeup, a little makeup setting spray after the application will give you a glow like nothing else!
Q. Is the blush matte or creamy?
A. All of the blushes in our Contour De Force range are matte and offer a natural finish. They blend beautifully without looking chalky and offer an intense color payoff.
Q. How to choose a highlighter for my skin tone?
A. Highlighter adds a depth and dimension to your overall makeup look and adds the right amount of glow if the right formula and shade is picked up. For fair skin tones, apricot, champagne and icy pink colors suit well while for medium to deeper skin tones, bronzey, gold highlighter work best.
- Contour De Force Mini Highlighter: Pick a little product on a small, fluffy brush and apply on the high points of your face, such as the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and cupid’s bow. Dab a little on the inner corners of your eyes for added edge.
- Contour De Force Mini Blush: Pick a little on a fluffy brush and start from the apples of your cheeks. Blend back and upwards towards your hairline.