Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we'll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
Get the most desirable matte lip look and the poppiest flush of color on your cheeks with this makeup combo that brings together 2 bestsellers - SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick and the Contour De Force Mini Blush. Your answer to achieving a fabulous pucker and dreamy skin is here with this powerful duo.
Set includes (Pick your favourites from the dropdown menu):
- SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick x 1 (2.8gms)
- SUGAR Contour De Force Mini Blush x 1 (4gms)
Why you'll love this set:
- The Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick is a long-lasting lip color that boasts of a creamy matte formula and stays put for hours
- Its highly pigmented formula gives maximum coverage in one swipe
- The combo includes an incredibly smooth and pigmented blush that blends like a dream and looks super natural
Q. Does the blush have a matte formula?
A. Yes. All of the blushes in our Contour De Force range are matte and offer a natural finish. They blend beautifully without looking chalky and offer an intense color payoff.
Q. Can the blush be used as an eyeshadow?
A. Why not! You can use these powder blushes as eyeshadows too. The blush shades can be used individually for a pop of color as well as transition shades to add depth and definition to your eye makeup.
Q. Is the matte lip crayon drying on lips?
A. Extremely creamy and pigmented in texture, SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick does not leave your lips dry. For smooth, flawless application of lipstick, exfoliate your lips using a mild lip sugar scrub to prep them up and apply a hydrating lip balm to seal in moisture. Follow it up with any lipstick of your choice!
- SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick: Exfoliate your lips and apply SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick just the way you would apply any other lipstick. Blot and reapply. Sharpen your best matte lipstick when it starts to dull for the best effect.
- Contour De Force Mini Blush: Pick a little on a fluffy brush and start from the apples of your cheeks. Blend back and upwards towards your hairline.