Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we'll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
An absolute must-have makeup combo for the elegant yet spunky ones. This glam-packed beauty value set comes with 2 long-lasting and premium makeup products such as the SUGAR Wingman Waterproof Microliner and SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick. It's all you need to ace stunning beauty looks while on the move.
Set includes (Pick your favorites in the dropdown menu):
- SUGAR Wingman Waterproof Microliner x 1 (1.6 ml)
- SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick x 1 (2.8gms)
Why you'll love this set:
- The Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick is a lip color that boasts of a matte formula that stays put for hours, eliminating the need for frequent touchups
- Its highly pigmented formula gives maximum coverage in one swipe and intense color payoff
- The SUGAR Wingman Waterproof Microliner is perfect if you want to ace super fine lines and fabulous wings
- It delivers long-lasting 12-hour wear, which is smudge-proof and transfer-proof
- The micro felt-tip makes applying its slick semi-matte finish formula a child’s play
Q. What’s the best way to remove eyeliner?
A. You can wipe off your eyeliner by using makeup removing cleansing water that is gentle and won’t irritate the eyes.
Q. Do the crayon lipsticks have shimmer?
A. No, these crayon lipsticks are super matte and creamy in texture sans shimmer.
Q. Is the lipstick safe to use on lips?
A. Yes! The formula is dermatologically tested & approved and 100% safe for your skin.
- SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick: Exfoliate your lips and apply SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick just the way you would apply any other lipstick. Blot and reapply. Sharpen your best matte lipstick when it starts to dull for the best effect.
- SUGAR Wingman Waterproof Microliner: For a subtle defining line, draw the tip from the inner to the outer eye corner, sticking as close to the lash line as possible. Slant the tip of the eyeliner and add more pressure to create a bolder line or continue to layer until you achieve desired definition.